[ale] disk activity

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Thu Jan 30 00:15:19 EST 2003

Jim,
Not the easy thing to use...but check out "sar".  Probably will give WAY
more than you want to know.  Thought I'd throw it out there.

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Software Systems Engineer  |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |