[ale] local networking

Johnny Hutto jhutto at huttogolden.com
Tue Jan 28 17:50:54 EST 2003

I have been trying to setup a local network and it seem to be working,
 I can ping from the internet machine and the local computer machine and
vis versa.. The local machine is unable to connect to the internet...  I
have a Dell sys and it is running at 533 mhz with 512 ram...  The local
machine is a Gateway running windows 98...  This systems was working
with rh7.1 and I have just install rh7.3...  (mistake)  I just can not
get it to work..  I'm using Bellsouth ADSL for my internet connection..
 The nic card for the internet machine is eht0 and the local machine nic
card is  eth1.. I'm using a hub to connect the computers...  The modem
is a Alcatel from Bellsouth...  I know I didn't explain this problem to
good, but I did the best I could...  I would appreciate any help.  If
any body would like to contact me off of this list can email me at
jhutto at huttoglden.com   Thanks!

Johnny