[ale] showing cookie values in mozilla

Cory T. Echols ctechols at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 27 08:05:30 EST 2003

On 01/24, John Wells wrote:
> Interesting....the version I'm using has no such toggle button.  This is
> 1.0.1 on Red Hat 8.0.  What version are you using?

I'm using 1.2.1, but I know it was on some previous versions.  I could
have sworn it was in 1.0, but I could be wrong.

It's possible that RedHat disables that button in its mozilla builds,
but I wouldn't know why.  You might also check the various javascript
files that configure mozilla.  There are sometimes options in those
files that are unavailable in the config dialogs.  I wouldn't know what
settings to search for, but the files to check would be
/etc/mozilla/prefs.js and ~/.mozilla/default/prefs.js.

--
Cory T. Echols          | "The contest, for ages, has been to rescue liberty
ctechols at mindspring.com | from the grasp of executive power."