[ale] New worm destablized Internet

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Jan 26 23:02:29 EST 2003

James:

mail me offline for some real hair raisers (runman at speedfactory.com).  I
seriously considered writing a novel about all the stuff that went on there.

ie: Told I was being let go in a week.  4 days later told that I was
staying.  When I told them *I* was leaving got the third degree about "all
they had done for me".

or the guy they hired, let him go home for lunch the first day, and he never
came back.  Smart guy.

Greg Canter