[ale] First time trashing Linux

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Jan 25 18:13:32 EST 2003

First off, you should get your hands on a copy of Tom's root/boot linux
bootable floppy.  No one should be without it.  Should be a law.

That might be difficult at this point, as your box sounds pretty hosed.

Have you attempted a rescue via the Mandrake 9.0 cd install?

If you can provide more specifics regarding the error messages you're
getting that might help as well. (references to files in /usr/bin...)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...