[ale] Bellsouth to Speakeasy?

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sat Jan 25 12:28:45 EST 2003

They're definately not doing that.  I getting incoming requests to 25
all the time.  The goal of their filter (real or alledged) would be to
prevent SPAM coming from their customers.  My experience is that they do
NOT block port 25, but if many sites reject mail because you're DSL IP
is on a spam-blocking list (like RBL) of some sort.