[ale] 'toast' installation?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jan 24 09:34:57 EST 2003

I've had similar experience with RH8. Nearly 40 installs on a wide
variety of system types (PII-P4, Duron-athalon, 128M - 1G ram, every
type of HD on the market, Tyan and Asus to no-name cheap Mobo's) and no
glitches in the install. I have even been able to install onto a drive
that no version of M$ would run on. Boot sector virus bit the drive.
Grub is much smaller than M$ boot loader so it will work OK.