[ale] ftp.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu?

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Jan 22 23:27:04 EST 2003

i use this one because my connection is through peachnet. actually, if i am not
mistaken (read don't quote me), clayton.edu's connection (the one that i use) is
connected directly to the hub at gatech.

i get very nice speeds from there - when it is online. but i will keep that one
in mind, thanks.

--

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the