[ale] Sendmail, how do I turn off relaying?

Jonathan Chum jchum at aismedia.com
Wed Jan 22 10:08:14 EST 2003

I'm setting up a server and ran a relaying test on abuse.net and the server
is still open for relaying. What I'm trying to do is set it up so that I can
POP into the server and send email, however I don't just want anyone only
me. If I removed /etc/mail/relay-domains which contains:

.net
.com
.org
.be
.nl
.de

Then relaying is denied for everyone even if I check my server require
authentication checkbox in Outlook.

My IP address is dynamic, so how would set this up so that it accepts mail
only from me? Any ideas?