[ale] Crystal Reports: alternatives?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Jan 21 09:24:56 EST 2003

Greg,

Thanks for the info.

They'd like the ability to modify the reports themselves, so I may come up
with a little system using xml templates if they want to go that route.
For what they're doing, I suspect php's pdflib may work ok, but that
requires a license as well.

I'm going to run some benchmarks with Jasper Reports and see what it can
handle.  We'll see.

Thanks,
John