[ale] e-commerce

raphael raphaelzagha at attbi.com
Mon Jan 20 21:27:28 EST 2003

style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Any recommendations about how to set
up an e-commerce site under Linux?<span
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>  I guess that Apache and <span
class=SpellE>MySQL are the first step but how would one integrate them
so that I can put together a catalogue online? That pulls data and images from
a database?…
and eventually do some credit card billing???<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>What is a good language to learn for this

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>Is there a free program/utility that helps publish a <span
class=GramE>site

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>If someone has experience and can spare a bit of time, please
give me a call at 678-907-3912 in <font
  size=2 face=Arial>Atlanta<font
size=2 face=Arial>

font-family:Arial'>