[ale] Certification

Pilar Losada LosadaP at wanadoo.es
Sun Jan 19 04:51:24 EST 2003

  I took the Linux + exam here in June. It's not too bad.  The only problem
is there aren't many books out there specifically designed to prepare you
for the test. I was on the LPI site the other day, and I discovered that IBM
sponsors free tutorials to prepare you for the LPI exam. Go to IBM's web
page and search for LPI. You have to register for the tutorials, but it is
painless and free. I was thinking about doing the SAIR stuff, but SAIR seems
to be dead now. ;(
The RHCT is also worth considering, but it is very expensive.

Regards,
Andy