[ale] Computer Convention in Atlanta Jan 17 - 19

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Fri Jan 17 00:59:40 EST 2003

This weekend there will be a computer convention in Atlanta.  In the past
these have been at the Cobb Galleria.  I have found good used stuff at low
low prices.  I would advise buying a multi-day ticket and buy on the first
day, test (burn in) that night, and if defective take it back the next day
before everyone leaves town.  You can also have them hook it up on the floor
and test things there.  I found my wife's flat screen LCD monitor at a
savings of 80$ to 100$ from comparable ones in Atlanta as well as several
P-233's which are serving me well.

On the website you can print a copy of a coupon and save some dollars.

Park Location:
Georgia International Convention Center
1902 Sullivan Road
College Park, GA 30337
770-997-3566
(behind the Sheraton Gateway Hotel)

Dates:
January 17-18-19, 2003

Friday 12:00 - 9:00
Saturday 10:00 - 7:00
Sunday 10:00 - 5:00

Admission:
Adults=$8.00
Kids (12 & under)=FREE!

The link is here:
http://www.supercomputersale.com/Locations/Atlanta/atlanta.html

As Canter Private Enterprises is currently on a spending freeze per orders
of the Minister of the Exchequer (me) I will be missing it.  Hope everyone
has fun.

Greg Canter