[ale] [OT] Found "firmware" site

Doug McNash dmcnash at smyrnacable.net
Thu Jan 16 11:52:35 EST 2003

Nah, You can get a similar effect by using babblefish to
translate from English to some language and back. For
example taking his text and going from
English->French->English gives you:

I together with to want at the hospital of Sinai of cedars
of google, to thank the doctors if the suggestions about
their judgement is true. On this note, since we poll- are
led, and reality of leisure, I do not see much the problem
with the rewards poll-weighings of litigation. Truth, it
resembles cultural tendencies in a now disapproved
civilization, but us we are not currently reigned more
from a death-drunk alchoholic, are us? You know; the
things would be really different, then. A so disastrous
rule would be tracked out of the office by
drug-drug-addled, the fanatics haunted by sex. They is
really the plagiarized notes of covering of an album of
BOC.

Fun Aye! but not insanity or poetry.

Of course what babblefish needs is an English to English
translator, something very useful in domestic and business
communications.

--
Doug McNash
dmcnash at smyrnacable.net