[ale] Trojan mpg123 alert

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Jan 15 22:18:17 EST 2003

Probably is...as long as you distribute hacked copies of players and
corrupt mp3s to exploit them.

Actually, I guess it's good for us that things like these are tried and
proven to work.  The community reacts, and linux only gets tighter.  It's
just a shame to see something so malicious.

btw, I think the RIAA would be up sh*t creek without a paddle if they
actually payed someone to do this sort of thing...

John