[ale] Creative NOMAD MuVo

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Mon Jan 13 12:11:33 EST 2003

Not sure, but try here:
http://www.nomadness.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forums&file=viewforum&f
orum=23

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Egolf [mailto:cegolf at ugholf.net]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 11:06 AM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] Creative NOMAD MuVo

All -

Has anyone on the list heard whether or not this device is compatible with
Linux?  Better yet, does anyone have one and been successful using it under
Linux?

http://www.nomadworld.com/products/MuVo/

It's a small USB Flash drive with a slide on MP3 player.  They don't claim
Linux
compatibility, but they say that it appears under Windows as a generic USB
mass
storage device.  My experience has been that this means it will work w/
Linux,
but I haven't been able to find any independent confirmation.

Thanks.
                                Chris Egolf
              http://www.ugholf.net     cegolf at ugholf.net

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.