[ale] how to mail to my nextel phone?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Jan 11 16:20:31 EST 2003

  Ok, I like my nextel phone but the customer service people are complete
morons I think.  I can send an email to <phone#>@messaging.nextel.com
from my office and it hits my phone in seconds.  If I do it from home I
time out.  I can't even telnet to port 25 on the MX machines for them.

  Other than setting up some form of relay at my office, anyone have any
ideas?  Would "smsclient" work or some such?  Need some thoughts.  I'm
getting tired of trying to explain nuclear fission to chickens...

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI:

 PGP signature