[ale] Anyone Going to Everybody's Pizza?

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Thu Jan 9 17:41:56 EST 2003

I'm leaving now to go there... prolly be in before 6:30p. I'm 30+ white guy w. blue shirt, black jacket,
brown hair. Will prolly be meeting a chinese girl there as well. If a table isn't already set up, at the
top part of the restaurant there is a corner with two plaque's on the wall where a group of my friends
meet every Friday afternoon (and have for the last 30 years without fail as the plaque attests). I
suggest we meet there.

	best regards,

		Ben Scherrey