[ale] evolution

Jason Vinson jason.vinson at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 9 10:58:01 EST 2003

I may be completely missing the point here, but can't you just tar up
your mail directory?

something like this:

tar cvzf ale_01_09_bak.tgz ~/evolution/local/Inbox/subfolders/ale

and then save it somewhere?  You could then just extract it to a folder
to view it...  they are mbox format i believe.

Jason