[ale] Semi-OT: Atl/Ga hardware vendors?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Wed Jan 8 08:27:35 EST 2003

As long as there are good shops in town, I figure that if I give them my
business, it keeps at least some of the money I spend local as opposed
to sending it to Texas - and have some of it get spent on that
"Dude,..." guy.

Besides, I'd rather be able to get the people who are responsible for
filling my order on the phone, and avoiding proprietary hardware with
closed (or no) drivers.  As much as I liked working with a Dell PERC3
RAID card back in my working days, I would have liked a straightforward
driver installation and open driver development more.

- Jeff