[ale] access-4-free/hawk comm

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Jan 5 10:38:26 EST 2003

> Is Byron or someone else still using this service?

I still have it as a backup. My sister and brother-in-law are using it daily.

> Our apartment complex provides DSL service, but we need to be able to
> connect to the Internet via modem when traveling.

That's why I got it. It's my travel and backup ISP.

> Bellsouth's cheapest plan is $10.95 plus additional fees if you do not
> dial in from home, but use their 800-number.
>
> Is this service really nationwide?

Check yourself:

http://www.access4free.com/access.htm

Check checking 5 states right quick there's coverage from coast to coast and
in Kansas. No Alaska or Hawaii though.

> Any comments welcome.

They've delivered everything promised. I certainly recommend them.

BAJ