[ale] DSL switch from Directv

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Jan 4 15:35:29 EST 2003

I had the same choice.  Speakeasy NEVER answered the phone and never
returned calls.  That concerns me when I'm looking to give the money.
If the don't answer or return sales calls, how will it be for service?

On the other hand, with Speedfactory, I've spoken to a real person, I'd
say about 95% of the time.  The other 5% they've always returned my
call.  Email support has been flawless as well.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...