[ale] midori linux vs. gentoo linux (features not flame!)

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Fri Jan 3 18:14:05 EST 2003

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Christopher Bergeron wrote:

> I'm looking for a distro that will run in about 255 Megs (with X!) and
> I'm not sure how to go about it...  If anyone knows of anything that can
> fit the bill, or if anyone has any good info about Midori, please let me
> know...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/biatchux

This distro is mainly set up for forensics work, but it could be a
starting point for rolling your own. At the very least, you could get some
idea of where you can trim the fat. Honestly, this sounds like a job for
Slackware.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security