[ale] Job opening for developer with EDI, XSLT, mapping and transformation, and testing experience.

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Jan 3 14:04:06 EST 2003

On Friday 03 January 2003 01:06 pm, Larry Grenevitch wrote:
> Michael,
> How strong of skills do you want?  I have done some EDI mappings several
> differnt times in my life.  The XML part I have been surveying, but it
> is not all that hard once you get past the basics.  The main problem
> with both is how do you get and send the data.....

Well, the stronger the better, of course.  :)

In our case, the getting and sending is fairly easy.  Someone will provide
us with, say, and EDI document and we will need to convert it to, say, an
XML document and send it on to someone else.  This would typically be done
in Java, in our case.

I'd be happy to pass your name on to the relevant people, if you are
interested.

--Michael