[ale] Fw: Linux s390 mainframe

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 3 11:44:27 EST 2003

Here is a job posting I just received. If anyone calls or talks to this person, Please let me know how it goes and what the company is like.

Harold
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I need some helpin Chattanooga, I am looking for a Linux person to hire to
install Linux on the s390. The talent pool in Chattanooga is scarce. This
would be a permnament position with benefits. We are a twenty year MainFrame
Services company and serve seven states in the SouthEast region. If you can
help please call 423-622-1085 ext 26 or rex at mainsrv.com.

Rex Rutledge

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
Registered Linux User #277269
http://counter.li.org

-- BEGIN included message

I need some helpin Chattanooga, I am looking for a Linux person to hire to
install Linux on the s390. The talent pool in Chattanooga is scarce. This
would be a permnament position with benefits. We are a twenty year MainFrame
Services company and serve seven states in the SouthEast region. If you can
help please call 423-622-1085 ext 26 or rex at mainsrv.com.

Rex Rutledge

-- END included message