[ale] Problems with Zaurus terminal

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Jan 3 11:32:38 EST 2003

Michael,

Can you or telnet into the Z?  If so, run qpe-terminal from the cmdline
and post the error message.

One thing you might try is to uninstall and reinstall the ipkg.

What specifically did you do when configuring your wireless card?

Also, the Z channels on irc.openprojects.net (or irc.freenode.net) are a
*GREAT* source of information, and there are people there who can
definitely answer your question quickly.

Channels I frequent are #zaurus, #opie, and #openzaurus.

Try #zaurus first.

Good luck!

John