[ale] SNARE?

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 21:02:24 EST 2003

> Of course if they break into your system and steal a PC virus that makes
> their PC catch on fire/explode and then turns random limbs on their
> twisted
> little cracker bodies black and fall off, then that is a different
> matter.
> And btw I would hope that you GPL this virus and make it available to
> ALE !
hell yea that beats the hell out of the tarbaby idea! i heard my teacher
say he has done similar things to his win box to the vital files that
hackers try to toy with but sadly i didnt remember that until your little
comment! lol now if only he wasnt so private with these little goodies..
darn, well, heres an idea, a memory resident virous that is somehow
friendly to your system but the min another system becomes connected if
the little bugger isnt deactivated (so you can still file share) then he
goes medival on thier butts, hmm, now if we could keep this micro scopic
vermin out of certain programs and files &/or directories... we might be
in buisness,... anyone got a real slick worm coded that we can use? ;) i
seem to remember some frogs and lizzards having a similar defense, eg.
thier blood is normal to them, poisonous to anything else. the green
blooded lizzard i believe is one ... hmm, this could be a fun project