[ale] DSL switch from Directv

Paul D. Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Thu Jan 2 12:20:34 EST 2003

Speedfactory claims the use of account wording is to prevent folks from
ordering a home DSL account and making money by re-selling their service.
I have it from the president's mouth personally it's not a problem to run
your own web/mail/ftp/ssh/game server - as long as you don't try to run a
business on it - personal domain stuff is fine.  You might call them for
additional clarification.

Someone else mentioned speedfactory's support times.  I can't swear to it
but I thought I saw they offered 7x24 e-mail support but limited phone-in
support.  DSLreports.com has comments saying someone tried at 3am and got
a return call within 15 minutes.

Usual disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Speedfactory - just hope to be
a satisfied customer in the next week or so.  Results may not be typical.
Your actual mileage may vary.  Offer not good after curfew in sector R or
N.

-- Paul