[ale] PHP IDEs

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Jan 2 10:05:33 EST 2003

you might take a look at http://phpmole-ide.sf.net

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 07:45:12 -0500 (EST)
"John Wells" <jb at sourceillustrated.com> wrote:

> I'm ramping up on a rather large PHP project and evaluating IDEs.  I
> typically stick to vim or jedit, but would prefer a tool that has code
> completion, debugging, etc.
>
> Looking at Zend IDE currently and it seems very good, but also $195.
>
> Can anyone recommend any other (possibly open) alternatives?
>
> Also, if you have any experience with Zend IDE (good or bad), could you
> please elaborate?
>
> Thanks!
>
> John

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted. Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV
(decto) CH:D 59