[ale] Solar Flares?

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Feb 28 14:52:51 EST 2003

for starters you are going to need 10 rolls of Reynold's Wrap...

no problems on my end.  live in Roswell, work downtown.

->
->Has anyone else been experiencing technology not working
->correctly lately?
->For instance, my cellphone has been acting up this week, as
->well as my car
->radio reception.  My cable TV/Modem has been having major S/N
->or packet-loss
->issues too, and my 802.11b network at home has a less than
->normal signal
->strength for only being 20 feet from the AP.   Are solar
->flares on the rise
->or do I just need to go get myself demagnetized?  :)
->
->-Jim P.
->
->