[ale] Redhat 8.0 - on CNN Headline News!!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 27 07:48:50 EST 2003

Joe wrote:
> Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> writes:
>

>>Jonathan Glass (IBB) wrote:
>>
>>>Wow!  The report was mostly friendly, though the main comment was that
>>>it was a little complicated to install.
>>
>>You know, that's the thing that pisses me off.  Take any average Joe
>>and have them install Windows...
>

> Hey, I did it yesterday. But maybe I'm not average, I dunno.

Exactly.  I've done a number of installs, both Linux and windows.  I've
found Linux much easier to install.  I would never ask the average Joe
(or Joanne) to attempt an install of windows.  My wife couldn't do it,
my mother-in-law couldn't do it, my neighbor couldn't do it.  All this
talk of how hard Linux is to install is plain fud.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...