[ale] cd drives, or going nutz the Linux way!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 26 19:57:54 EST 2003

Ooops, my bad, my usb memory stick in my Sony camera has the following
entry in fstab:

/dev/sda1 /mnt/memstick vfat user,noauto,umask=0,exec 0 0

I wasn't thinking about the fact were talking a drive here.

So:

mkdir /tmpmnt
for i in 0 1 2;do
mount -t iso9660 /dev/scd${i} /tmpmnt
done

Although, my ide /dev/cdwriter is a sym ln to /dev/sr0, but I'm noting
that /dev/sr0 and /dev/scd0 have the same M/m device #s.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...