[ale] a request for list change

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Feb 26 12:22:00 EST 2003

Which is what I recall was the reason for the current configuration. As
I have never managed a mailing list, nor want to, I will suffer until
mailman gets it right. I guess the RFC's were mostly written BEFORE
mailing lists were started up and everyone just used a long comma
separated list of emails.

I'll drop this topic as I'm not running the system. I was just blowing
off some steam.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to get postfix to rattle email through
spamassassin and Amavis. Emails runs ok, but not through the
spamassassin filtering. If I tell SA to filter a file, it does. So I
know it works.

BTW, F-prot has a free for personal use antivirus app for linux. Command
line only, but perfect for filtering email attachments through that are
destined for a windows box.