[ale] too wierd for words

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Feb 25 08:51:13 EST 2003

I do not know how much merit this product has.  It looks like they took
a regular toothbrush out of a wrapper, modded it and then wrapped
plastic wrap to make it looked packaged up.  Look at thhe wrap in the
picture.  Looks like it came from the grocery store.

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 08:31, Keith Hopkins wrote:
> James P. Kinney III wrote:
> > Just what every one needs. A USB toothbrush.
> > http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7978
> >
> > Picture to prove I'm hallucinating.
> > http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/akiba/hotline/20030222/image/tooth1.jpg
> >
> > I can't figure out why. I don't want to know what they were thinking.
> >

> Well, I'll just have to pick one up this weekend and see for myself ;-)
>
> --
> Lost in Tokyo,
>    Keith

"The Law of Leaky Abstractions"
There is a time where abstractions lead to the inablity to
fix problems that leak through the abstraction.
http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/LeakyAbstractions.html