[ale] Linux RH 7.2 - APC UPS BF350U - Kernel 2.3.34

Steve Nicholas syssfn at circe.gsu.edu
Mon Feb 24 23:20:36 EST 2003

Geoffrey,
Cool, Thanks for the link.  It's getting late, so it will be Tuesday P.M.
before it check it out fully.  On initial glance, The site appears to
support the upper models, but maybe I can reap something from them and
also Dow's message.  It would be cool to get a $50 UPS to actively monitor
the box.

Thanks again,

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |