[ale] multiple PS's in one PC?

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Feb 23 16:40:26 EST 2003

I'm not a EE (I dropped that for ICS), but I think the right strategy is
to use one ot power half the drive, and one to power the other half and
the motherboard.  The two should NOT be connected to one another in any
direct way.  (They'll obviously be connected via the power-cords plugged
into a common power source, and arguably through the hard drive bus
interfaces, but I don't see any problems.)

Remember never let the smoke out of the chip!

David