[ale] Re: "Nigerians" profit

Zack zack at the-links.net
Sun Feb 23 12:07:46 EST 2003

Amazing. Although, I have a hard time feeling pity for the person who
gave away $200,000.  Most scams operate on a person's sense of greed.

So this is a case of financial darwinism.  Any idiot who would give up
$200,00 on a scam like that isn't fit to keep it.

It would be nice if there was a special mailing list for these idiots,
so we don't get bothered by the spam.

Zack