[ale] Interenet connection

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Feb 21 14:45:50 EST 2003

me  <-> box1 / box2 / box3 <-> gw <-> internet
2/3 boxes work.
bond0 box no longer works, but travels THRU the gw fine to box1 and box2.
That would seem to eliminate bad hardware, bad bond0 driver, etc. It is like
it is a nameserver problem only (but the IPs match the other working boxes in
/network

Drew

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com