[ale] X Fonts (Switching Monitors)

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri Feb 21 05:39:34 EST 2003

Hi.

Nope. My home monitor is a 17" Samsung, and the monitor at work is a 17"
Sun-branded Sony monitor.

Note, that it's not a 13w3 Sun monitor. It's an actual VGA monitor.

Thanks.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

21 Feb 2003 02:06:54 -0500