[ale] asus firewire header card?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Fri Feb 21 02:04:58 EST 2003

Same here.  It came with the mobo.  I would call the manufacturer and ask
them where yours is - just try to make contact with anyone and go from
there.  I have also seen the devices around atlanta for sale - usually in
conjunction with software that deals with video and such (the reason that I
am using mine).  You also might call pcusa.

Good Luck,

Greg