[ale] HTML channel on IRC?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Feb 19 22:12:23 EST 2003

Does anyone know of an irc server that has a #HTML chat channel?  I used
to visit that channel on openprojects.net, and there were ton's of
people in it discussing HTML and helping other with HTML markups.
 However, since openprojects.net went down, I haven't been able to find
a suitable replacement server/channel.  Unfortunately, a google for "irc
#html" produces a few million unrelated links (my_irc_channel.html, etc).

Does anyone know of a good open-source IRC server that's a replacement
for openprojects.net?

Or better yet, can anyone tell me what font this is (my reason for gonig
into the channel):
http://www.dashpc.com/nav_button_off.gif

As always, I appreciate all the insights, pointers, and general
intelligence of the ALE members;
-CB