[ale] unusual amount of 'net attacks from .fr ?

miguel miguelq at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 18 23:01:51 EST 2003

right Chris...you are righ about the France contracts w/ Iraq...so why
the hell does the US wanna
crash the 'oil' party with a WoMD excuse?? (i guess since we have WoMD -
thats gives us the right)
 Instead the US should concentrate on places like Venezuela. why?

1. NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESCTRUCTION
2. A LOT CLOSER
3. NOT SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BLOW THE US OF THE EARTH
4. Don't need to go to war over oil
5. 99.9% of pop belongs to the same religion(right there 90% of regional
of conflicts are solved)

cheers
-Mig