[ale] OT: Woah, retro!

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Feb 18 19:40:57 EST 2003

During a spouse unit mandated cleaning, I was required to get rid of my
TI 99-4A card programmable calculator with the add on memory module and
thermal printer unit and several plug-in program packs including
statistics, statics and fluid flow engineering. Her excuse to have me
get rid of the lot was that the battery pack was dead and the charger
wouldn't run it any more.

sigh