[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Feb 18 16:34:09 EST 2003

Yeah. But, I just don't see it. BellSouth was the best service that I could
use when I was there. Especially compared to AT&T. From a philisophical point
of view they could be bad. From an "I want it to run, be stable, fair price,
and suit my needs" BellSouth was good. I never had down time that wasn't from
physical damage to the line - and because I had a cheapy firewall that worked
with their service, installation took seconds.
I strongly recommend that you *avoid* putting their buggy, unstable, and
cumbersome software on your (Windows) box.

Drew

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 1:50 pm, John Wells wrote:
> cfowler said:
> > Although you could just ignore the serivce agreements.
>
> From all the bad things written about them on Ale, one could almost feel
> justified, if so inclined.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com