[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Tue Feb 18 00:36:38 EST 2003

Ok,
I have to ask...
I tried cable modem during the transition from Media1 to ATT.  Service and
the Help Desk sucked big time.  Within 2 weeks, I dropped them.  I'm
hearing snips that Comcast might be better.  I HAVE to have
reliability... service (since I run Linux) is not a priority (though it be
nice).

Is this an option, or am I doomed to either BSHell or dialup ?

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Software Systems Engineer  |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |