[ale] Semi-OT

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Feb 17 17:06:21 EST 2003

Finally got moved into the new house.  All looks good except for my
switch.  I've got an older Lucent Cajun P115G.  The uplink port isn't
behaving properly.  I'm having to use the uplink on my little linksys
workgroup switch which just botheres me.

Anyone have docs/specs on one of these old Lucents?  I'm not finding
squat on lucent.com or google for "cajunk P115G" that explains the 8 dip
switches on the back.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
FYI:

 PGP signature