End Citrix/Terminal Services Printing Problems!

Info at lavely.com Info at lavely.com
Fri Feb 14 14:47:56 EST 2003

        Dear Citrix/Terminal
        Services User:
      Terminal Services Print Problems Solved - Permanently!

          NEVER load another
            server-side print driver again

          ELIMINATE
            printing administration permanently

          ALLEVIATE
           the printing hassles of remote users

Are you tired of printer problems in your Citrix or Terminal Server environment?

Do you have to:

          Load and manage each user's printer driver on the server?

          Create
            static mappings in the Citrix Management Console?

          Ensure that compatible drivers exist on the server?

           Perform excessive logging and testing?

           Respond continuously to users' complaints and problems with printing?

        Now there is Screwdriversâ„¢...a true Universal Printing solution!

          Eliminates need for print drivers on the server.

          Supports any printer, including USB, multi-function devices and fax.

          Provides built-in bandwidth control.

           Offers users full print features and capabilities.

           Provides seamless end-user integration - no training needed.

	  SOUND TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

     Then check it out for yourself.  For a brief demo and link to a 30-day full version and free trial then,  click here.

        ScrewDrivers fxp™ is the world's first self-configuring printer driver.
         ScrewDrivers fxp provides full-color printing, any resolution, from
        any printer while maintaining all of the end-users' printing preferences.
        Supports Windows 2000 Terminal Services.
        Learn more
        Compare
        ScrewDrivers fxp to Citrix UPD
        Check out the product
        sheet
        Download a fully-functional
        evaluation version*
      ScrewDrivers™
        allows you to remove all of your printer manufacturer server-side drivers.
        Supports Windows NT 4.0.
        Learn
        more
        Compare
        ScrewDrivers to Citrix UPD
        Check
        out the product sheet
        Download a fully-functional
        evaluation version*
      pmp Bridge™
        provides protocol agnostic printer management support for Citrix Metaframe
        and Microsoft Terminal Services.
        Learn more
		Check
        out the product sheet
        Download a fully-functional
        evaluation version*

    We do not condone spam. We work hard to
    advertise only to where we reasonably expect a need for our services exists.
    If you have received this message in error, please accept our apologies. To
    be removed from future mailings please send an email to
    info at lavely.com with the word REMOVE in
    the subject line. We honor all remove requests.

        ScrewDrivers and desktop2001 Technology are patent-pending, all rights reserved
        by triCerat, Inc.

        (c) triCerat, 2002