[ale] PGP Keyring from tonights keysigning party

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Feb 13 22:20:36 EST 2003

Hello all!

	First off, I want to repeat what I said tonight and thank everyone
for being well organized.  The keysigning party went smooth and quick.
That is strictly thanks to the participants!  Well done.  Having all the
keys submitted in advance makes a real difference.

	I have updated the keyring with the one missing key on the night.
That key was Harold Bieber, Key 3FD5926A, which we read off at the end
when the printed list was finished.  I checked and this was my fault.
I did receive the message.  The key needed to be processed manually
due to some quoting characters (quoted printable turns "=" into "=3D")
and I missed it.  I thought it had been entered and I thought I had
check them all but I missed this one.  I caught two others but somehow
missed just this one.  My deepest apologies.  :-(

	The keyring has been updated on my site as of 22:00 this evening
with this additional key.  Please feel free to download the key and
sign those keys which you confirmed this evening.  We had 5 no-shows.
I have not removed those keys from the keyring.  Each key gets signed
individually, so it should not be necessary to eliminate those which
were not verified and you should not rely on the fact that a key is
on that keyring, anyways.

	If anyone has any problems signing keys or importing the keyring,
please feel free to contact me with your questions.

	The stats, for the records...

	The keyring:	29 individuals	33 keys
	Confirmed:	24 individuals	28 keys

	It took us a little under an hour which works out to about 2 minutes
per person which is doing really damn good!  :-)

	I'll be signing all the confirmed keys and posting them to the
keyservers shortly.

	Thanks again!

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/