[ale] kimset

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Thu Feb 13 11:06:17 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Mike Panetta wrote:

I think we can all agree that the DMCA is complete garbage, but it's
existence does not negate the arguments that were used to lobby for its
creation. The concept of intellectual property is sound, but the execution
is another matter entirely. Quite frankly, I don't think the lawmakers in
this country, or any other for that matter, possess the intellectual
capitol required to define and protect intellectual property. Thus, we
have silly things like the DMCA.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security