[ale] Final Reminder: ALE PGP Keysigning Party

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Wed Feb 12 09:32:21 EST 2003

Hello all!

	Final reminder.  Tomorrow evening we will be having a PGP Keysigning
party as the ALE meeting on the Emory Campus.

	To participate in the keysigning (you can always come just to
enjoy the fellowship) please E-Mail your ascii armoured public key to
me at mhw at wittsend.com with the subject "ALE PGP KEY".  It will be
automatically added to the keyring and the fingerprint added to the
handout that we will have available at the meeting.  Please do it soon!

	More detailed instructions about how to submit your key and
how to participate in the keysigning party are on my site here:

	http://www.wittsend.com/alekeysign.html

	Directions on downloading the keyring and checking you key
submission are also there.

	Regards,
	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/